What are cookies?
During your visit to the Kirsten Graphic Design website cookies may be used. Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit this website for the first time. Kirsten Graphic Design uses these cookies to make your browsing experience easier and more pleasant by taking into account your preferences and to optimise the technical functioning of the website. A cookie is therefore completely passive and contains no software programs, viruses or 'spyware'.
What cookies does Kirsten Graphic Design use?
These cookies are crucial for visiting our website. For example, they allow you to browse through different parts of the website or fill out forms.
Functional cookies are cookies that facilitate the use of our website, make it more pleasant for visitors and allow you to further customize your browsing experience. For example, these cookies can remember your choice of language.
Duration of cookies
Temporary cookies are stored temporarily on your device. They are automatically deleted as soon as the browser is closed.
Permanent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device after the browser is closed. They allow us to recognize you on subsequent visits. They are kept on your device until their expiration date, until a new version of the cookie is downloaded or until you delete them manually.
We need your consent to place cookies (except for essential cookies). You give your consent by clicking on the relevant button in the cookies banner.
You can refuse to download cookies (except for essential cookies) by not giving your consent. If you want to withdraw your consent, you can delete already downloaded cookies on your device at any time. You can find more information about deleting cookies on the website of the browser makers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop?redirectslug=enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences&redirectlocale=en-US
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/windows/microsoft-edge-browsegegevens-en-privacy-bb8174ba-9d73-dcf2-9b4a-c582b4e640dd
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
If you refuse to download cookies or withdraw your permission, (some parts of) our website may not work optimally.
If you have any questions or comments about this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.